This is a recap of worth-sharing personal news or activities happened during previous months.
- Cookening is going very well. We’re close to launch our alpha (we’re testing things privately since August actually). Very, very excited.
Things I wrote:
- I did a mentor session at Le Camping with some advices about pitching your startup (on stage, during events, to the Press). My slides are on SlideShare and the video is on LeCamping website.
- My slides about the Food & Tech ecosystem, that I initially did for the Web2Day conference (video here) were a hit. PetitWeb did an article (Fr) about it in September, and I was invited to present them again during a FrenchWeb workshop.
- I wrote an article about social travel for Influencia Magazine #3 about Mobility. Available online for free (in Fr)
- I wrote a guest post (Fr) about the new Twitter search in Greg’s blog I’m still convinced about the potential of this, but I wish Twitter would bring this feature on mobile, and make it stable…
- I’ve also written an article for the next edition of EBG book Internet Marketing 2013 that will be published in November.
- I keep giving lectures at business schools (that has two main benefits: practicing even more public speaking, and getting some money for Cookening). This year, I speak about collaborative consumption (slides here), how to launch on the web , tips on networking/working in the web industry, and a regular workshop about web innovation.
- I joined Sup’Internet as an advisor for the E-Business bachelor (the worskhop I just talked about is done at Sup’Internet). Objective there is to help define the program and find external speakers.
- I’m involved again in LeWeb this year, as I did for London’12 and Paris’11 editions. I’m especially in charge of curating and hosting the Social Business Track.
- The private Facebook group for French Startupers I created is going well. We’re almost 500 now, with interesting things shared and discusses. Ping me if you wanna join.
- And if you’re interested in getting some advice for entrepreneurs and startupers, check my curation on Scoop.it
And on a personal note, I’m now a happy married man ;)